Burning Permits

Burning permits are required for township residents located in the Dilworth Fire District. This includes the townships of Moorhead, Kragnes and a limited area of Oakport and Morken. Permits are valid January to December each year. Please stop by Dilworth City Hall to get a burning permit.
Open burning in the City of Dilworth is not permitted. 

No burning permits will be issued when a burning ban is in effect.

For questions relating to burning permits, please contact City Hall at 218-287-2313.
To find out if you are in Dilworth's fire district: FIND MY FIRE DISTRICT